Our hand cream moisturizes and regenerates, evens out color, and lightens discoloration. Vitamin C in the form of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is stable and well tolerated even by sensitive skins. It acts as an antioxidant and protects against environmental pollutants. It does not leave an unpleasant film on the skin. It has 95% ingredients of natural origin. The product is vegan.
Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
The product has no fragrance composition. The noticeable smell is characteristic of the raw materials used in its manufacture.
Moisturized, regenerated skin. Regular use lightens discolorations and prevents the appearance of new ones.
- Skin with signs of photoaging
- Dry, damaged skin
- Skin roughness
- Skin discoloration
Apply a thin layer of the cream to clean and dry hands. Massage into the skin and allow to be absorbed. Apply twice a day in the morning and evening or throughout the day as needed.
Perform an allergy test before using the product for the first time. More at Your Ph.Doctor: Allergy test - how to do it.
Good to know
Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is:
- The most expensive and one of the most effective forms of vitamin C
- Is effective even at low concentrations
- Acts as a precursor to vitamin C. Due to its fat solubility, it is highly bioavailable and penetrates deep into the epidermis. Exhibits high affinity for the lipid barrier of the epidermis
- Does not require a low ph for its effectiveness, making it suitable for sensitive complexions and during dermatological therapies. Does not irritate or cause peeling of the skin.
Research shows that:
- 3% concentration of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate used 2x daily for 3 weeks lightens discolorations caused by sun exposure
- Prevents the appearance of new hyperpigmentation by blocking the enzyme responsible for pigment production - tyrosinase. Thus, it is a so-called tyrosinase inhibitor. It acts on the initial stage of melanogenesis
- Has a protective effect on your skin. It helps fight free radicals. So it is an ideal antioxidant product under sunscreen. Increases the degree of UV protection.
Based on our consumer research:
- eliminates earthy skin tone according to 90%
- moisturizes skin according to 95%
- eliminates the feeling of chapped, tight skin according to 100%
- soothes irritation according to 95%
- leaves skin smooth and silky soft according to 100%
- the product reduces minor discolorations according to 80%