Returns and complaints
A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point 11.6 of the Regulations.
To return a product:
- Secure the product and place it in the carton together with the printed and signed return form (download here ). Remember to seal and protect the cardboard box against damage while traveling.
- Send the parcel to the address PH DOCTOR N&D WIŚNIEWSCY S.K.A. , ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 630, 03-994 Warsaw with the annotation "RETURN".
- You will receive a refund no later than 14 days from the date we receive the package.
Before returning, read the full return policy contained in Store Regulations.
To make a complaint about a product, a letter of complaint should be submitted:
- using the contact form in the Contact tab
- in writing to the following address: PH DOCTOR N&D WIŚNIEWSCY S.K.A. , ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 630 , 03-994 Warsaw .
It is recommended to include in the complaint:
- Information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect
- Requests for a method of bringing the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- Your contact details, including phone number and e-mail address, as well as bank account number - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint.
Before submitting a complaint, read the full content of the rules for submitting complaints contained in Store Regulations.
Do you have questions? Contact us via the contact form.