What is Retinal? For who?
- Retinaldehyde, also known as retinal, is a biologically active derivative of vitamin A. It be-longs to the retinoid family, the best documented substances for slowing skin aging.
- It is an intermediate form between retinol and retinoic acid and needs only 1 transformation in the skin to retinoic acid - which means faster action, less waste and, due to the slow release techno-logy used in Ph.Doctor products, less irritation compared to other retinoids.
- Retinoids have a proven effect on the cell nucleus, so they are able to awaken the skin by binding to its receptors.
- They are substances that affect all aging processes, including increasing collagen pro-duction, but also stopping collagen degradation after the age of 25. They undo some of the visual si-gns of aging caused by exposure to UV radiation known as photoaging.
- With retinoids, the most important thing is to gradually build TOLERANCE.
- At first, some people may experience temporary skin irritation (not everyone). The formula-tion of Our products is composed to minimize such risk. It is temporary and passes as tolerance to the ingredient builds. Don't be discouraged!
- Retinoids are extensively studied raw materials with efficacy proven in studies. Desired ef-fects require an average of 12 weeks.
- Retinal has an intense yellow color! The stabilized formula provides study-proven efficacy for 12 months after opening.
- has an anti-acne effect
- has an anti-aging effect
- eliminates signs of aging
- tightens and firms the skin
- reduces discoloration
- reduces the appearance of fresh stretch marks
- moisturizes the skin
- improves skin texture
- Smoothes and firms the skin
- Acne (anti-bacterial effect)
- Blackheads, "porridge"
- Skin flabbiness
- Perifollicular keratosis (keratosis pilaris)
- Fresh stretch marks (here a better Cream with a stable form of retinal FACE&BODY RetinALL 0.05%)
- Reduction of TEWL (transepidermal water loss)
- Mature skin
- Severe active atopic dermatitis (AD) localized on the face
- Skin infection
- Scratches of the skin, laxity
- Irritated, dry skin