Care with Ph.Doctor for
people STARTING the adventure with RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% stable form of retinal
Note : Use the product once a day a maximum of 2-3 times a week, always IN THE EVENING!
- With Ph.Doctor's gentle facial cleansing emulsion, wash your entire face thoroughly, washing for 1 minute. Delicately dry your face and wait at least 5-10 minutes before applying Face Cream with stable form of retinal RetinALL IN ONE 0.1%.
- Apply Face Cream with Stable Form of Retinal RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% in a pea-sized portion on dry skin of the face. Thoroughly spread all over the face.
- Wait 30-40 minutes after applying RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% Stable Form Retinal Face Cream (this is an optional retinoid action time).
- Gently rub the Ph.Doctor Lipid Face Cream into your face.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after each application of RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% Stable Form Reti-nal Face Cream.
- During the first few days of retinoid introduction, the skin of the face and eyelids may be mildly irrita-ted. Take breaks for several days so that the skin has time to recover.
Only after you have achieved tolerance to the RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% Retinal Stable Form Facial Cream can you introduce the Ph.Doctor Lactic Acid 12% Face and Body Peel in an alternating pat-tern in the evening - do not use retinoids on the day of the acid application.
Note: Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25°C.
The product may stain light-colored bedding and clothing. (See article - "Sensitive/Vascular Skin vs Reti-nALL IN ONE 0.1% Stable Form Retinal Cream / FACE&BODY RetinALL 0.05% Stable Form Retinal Cre-am - use the "SANDWICH METHOD").
Product contraindicated for pregnant women.
Suitable for breastfeeding women, according to e-lactancia.org.