Sensitive/vascular skin a
Face Cream with stable form of retinal RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% / Cream with stable
form of retinal FACE&BODY RetinALL 0.05%
apply the"SANDWICH METHOD
Note: if you have sensitive or vascular skin, we recommend starting with the " Sandwich Method" to reduce the risk of redness and irritation.
- Moisturize: After washing your face, apply Tetra C Serum or Ph.Doctor Lipid Face Cream until completely absorbed.
- Retinal: Next, apply a portion of RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% Stable Form Retinal Cream / FA-CE&BODY RetinALL 0.05% Stable Form Retinal Cream in a pea-grain size.
- Moisturizing: The last step is to finish the care with Ph.Doctor Lipid Face Cream 30-40 minutes after the RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% / Cream with stable form of retinal FACE&BODY RetinALL 0.05%.
- Optionally, you can also wash off the RetinALL IN ONE 0.1% Face Cream / FACE&BODY Reti-nALL 0.05% Stable Formula Retinal Cream after 40 minutes and then apply Tetra C Serum and Ph.Doctor Lipid Face Cream / Ph.Doctor Body Lotion.
Note: The product should be stored in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
The product may stain light linen and clothing.
The product is contraindicated in pregnant women.
Suitable for breastfeeding women, acc. e-lactancia.org.
- Exacerbated active atopic dermatitis (AD) localized on the face
- Skin infection
- Scratches of the skin, laxity
- Irritated, dry skin